Monday, September 10, 2007

Linda's Cafe: Restaurant 1

Let me tell you about Linda's Cafe. We went there after trying to find a turtle for sale (which failed dramatically). We all ended up getting really cheap food, but let me tell you, it was SPECTACULAR!

I got a chilli cheese dog, and oh my gosh, to die for. Just fyi. That was 2.99. I also got fries (which added another 1.50, but still that's like 4.50 for dinner, so) and they were really really good. I feel like there wasn't any salt on them, but, oh gosh so good. Totally didn't need salt.

My turtle partners both got grilled cheeses and apparently those were really spectacular, too. And the grilled cheeses were like 2.29, too.

So, basically, Linda's Cafe is totally worth it. Cheap, good, and there's one in Lexington Park, too, so basically it's like ten minutes away from campus. And there's one in Leonardtown, too. So. LINDA'S CAFE. GO. NOW.

P.S. the one in Leonardtown had a TV showing Cartoons, which was EXCELLENT.

No comments: